31/10/2015

Photos: Will the real Leonardo DiCaprio please stand up!

People on the internet are going crazy after realizing that a guy from Sweden looks nearly identical to actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Konrad Annerud is a regular 21-year-old bartender from Sweden but if you look closely you will notice that he looks a lot like a younger version of Leonardo.
Konrad
Annerud said: “I get to hear that I look like him quite often, especially since I work as a bartender in a nightclub.” “It’s fun to look like him, I mean, he’s handsome”. Then he added that: "It can be quite annoying sometimes when people call me 'Leo' instead of my real name.”
Leonardo
Konrad

Seven family members, village head killed as gunmen attack Fulani settlements in Niger State

      The late village head  At least 9 persons have been killed in attacks on Fulani settlements in Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger...