30/04/2018

Jeannie Mai's ex-husband Freddy Harteis announces he's expecting a daughter with another woman only 6 months after divorce



The Real talk show host, Jeannie Mai announced 6 months ago that she was getting a divorce from her husband of 10-years, Freddy Harteis. Freddy obviously moved on quickly because
he has now announced that his new woman is 4 months pregnant with his daughter.
At the time The Real talkshow host announced her divorce from her actor husband, she said it was partly due to her not wanting to have kids, which Freddy knew about before they got married.

Freddy obviously wanted to have kids because just six months after the divorce, Freddy announced he will soon be a father to a little girl and he's really excited about it. He began dating his woman 6 months ago, the same time hegot divorced.


He shared the news via Instagram, writing:
"If you’ve seen me in the last six months you have seen me not able to wipe a crazy grin off my face because of a beautiful woman who captured my heart. And, in the last four months, I have been walking on the clouds because of the thought of us having a miracle of our own and yesterday, my heart about burst out of my chest when we found out our precious child, would be our precious DAUGHTER. I cannot wait to hold and kiss my sweet girl, she will be crazy beautiful like her mama. Inside and out! I am overwhelmed with excitement and hope for this beautiful little life on the way! I can’t help but be giddy about this miracle on her way! Daddy can’t wait take you hunting little one:) xoxo"

Seven family members, village head killed as gunmen attack Fulani settlements in Niger State

      The late village head  At least 9 persons have been killed in attacks on Fulani settlements in Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger...