20/05/2018

"I'm old enough to be his mother": Amber Rose shuts down rumours that she's dating Lil Pump



"I
A photo of Amber Rose lighting Lil Pump's cigarette appeared online from the Rolling Loud festival last weekend and it sparked rumours that they were dating.


Amber, 35, recently ended her relationship with her much younger ex-boyfriend 21 Savage, so when she was photographed with 17-year-old Lil Pump, everyone thought she has moved on to the next boy toy.

But Amber went on her Instagram Story to address the rumours.

She wrote: "Stop saying I'm dating Lil Pump I'm old enough to be his mother.

"All because I lit his cigarette? Lol DF y'all are sooooo corny for that."
"I
"I

Seven family members, village head killed as gunmen attack Fulani settlements in Niger State

      The late village head  At least 9 persons have been killed in attacks on Fulani settlements in Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger...